Welcome

Artwork Rules.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

watercolor paintings


"OH DEER"
This is one of my first watercolor paintings, I did this one back
in high school.  I took a picture of my Uncle Wade's deer he
has on his wall and the flash really brightened up his nose.
The foreshortening cracks me up.


"Expand The Box You Think In"
In high school I was became intrigued with 4-dimensional cubes,
so this is an exploration of that. 


"Sea Turtle"
I'm pretty sure this is my very first watercolor painting I did back in
high school.



I did this my last week at Snow College, didn't have
anything to look at, just made it up.



At first I had photo references, but after I drew the outlines
of each flower, I lost the photos so I just made it up.



This one I did back in high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment