Welcome

Artwork Rules.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Drawings


Drawing of Joseph Smith



charcoal drawing of Jesus Christ


pencil drawing of Brigham Young


charcoal drawing of Michelangelo's Moses



charcoal drawing of Mary and the baby Jesus



edited with photoshop


charcoal drawing of Christ


pencil drawing of my brother Zach and his wife Caitie.
I drew this in my last area of my mission for them as a
anniversary/mother's day gift.


The brother of a missionary in my mission died on his mission
so he gave me a picture of his brother and asked me to draw
him as Captain Moroni in the Book of Mormon.


My friend Ray Maxwell from Sallisaw, Oklahoma gave me a picture
of one of his friends and asked me to draw this for him.  I drew this
in my last area of my mission.


My friend Bre Smith of Fort Smith, Arkansas gave me a picture of
her daughter Jazmine and asked me to draw this for her.


My very best Porter Fisher.  This is a drawing from the last photo
that I have of him before he passed away March 5, 2010 in a
hiking accident while I was on my mission in the
Oklahoma Tulsa Mission, boy do I miss him!


I was asked to make this drawing while I was serving in Fort Smith,
Arkansas on my mission.  It ended up being used for their production
of "The Messiah" on the programs and displayed next to the choir.


My friend Stephanie Cullen, who I had the privelage of baptizing on
my mission, asked me to draw this for her as a gift.


This is of me and my friend Alli Erickson from Bentonville, Arkansas.
We went on a date while she and her family were on vacation
in Utah and we both made drawings for each other from
the same picture....we were hiking up to Timpanogos Cave.


No comments:

Post a Comment