Welcome

Artwork Rules.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

oil paintings


"Hanging On"
This is my very first oil painting.  I worked on it once a week for about
3 months at All Things Art in Springville, Utah.


It won 3rd place award in the Peteetneet Art Competition
in Payson, Utah back in high school.


"Fabric 101"
This is my 2nd oil painting, also done at All Things Art.


It was displayed at the Springville Art Museum, then later on
again for the All-State High School Art Competition.


"Grandpa's Time Capsule"
This is my 3rd oil painting, also done at All Things Art.  At first I just
taped the objects to a board and wanted to paint them to "pop" out
but then it reminded me of my Grandpa Buhler who had passed away
 was always using tools such as these to build things.
using tools such as these to build things


It was displayed in the All-State High School Art Competition,
and was also selected for the traveling exhibition to be displayed
in other various galleries and museums throughout Utah for a year.


1 comment: